a. What does this warranty cover?
All PCs that we supply are warranted free from defects caused by hardware or labor. We provide free software support for the first month. But the issues related to software, including windows, are not covered as part of your warranty unless you have bought software support packages.
b. How long is the warranty?
With this item, you have one month no quibble return and refund. After that, it comes with 1 Year parts and labor warranty.
c. What is not covered?
• Accidental Damage.
• General wear and tear, misuse, neglect, or damaged by the buyer.
• Incorrectly installed goods.
• Overheating due to excessive dirt/dust build-up.
• Data Recovery & Backing up of data, files, and programs.
• Remedy of incorrectly installed/incompatible software that is not provided
• Remedy of viruses.
• Compatibility of 3rd party software/hardware.
d. What will we do?
Any PCs found by us to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced. Usually, this means replacing a faulty component with a new component of the same or better value.
e. How to claim for a warranty repair?
You can message us through the listing you used to purchase, you can also message us directly if you cannot find the listing you purchased from. We keep a permanent record of any orders.
f. What costs are involved? / Who pays the postage?
If you need to return a PC for repair within 30 days of receiving it, we will arrange collection by the courier. After 30 days, returning the PC to us should be arranged by the customer. Any PCs confirmed by us to be defective under warranty will be repaired and returned to you at our cost.
g. How should the PC be packaged for return under warranty?
Returned PCs must be packaged correctly as neither we nor our courier will accept liability for damage caused during transit due to insufficient packaging. We recommend retaining the original packaging to package the PC in the same manner as when you received it.
PC Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. In addition to warranties purchased with your PC, all PCs that we supply are warranted free from defects as per section (b). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
2. Goods confirmed by us as defective during the warranty period, as per section (b), will be repaired or replaced, usually by replacing a faulty component with a new component of the same or higher value.
3. This warranty does not apply to any defect caused by fair wear and tear, wilful damage, overclocking, accident, negligence by you or any third party (e.g. not using a surge protector), use otherwise than as recommended by us (e.g. in an unventilated/hot or dusty environment), failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration/repair carried out without our approval.
4. We cannot be held responsible for any loss of data, or need to remind you about backing up your data.
5. We allow you to open your case and install your components without voiding your warranty, providing the following conditions are followed:
• authorization for upgrades must be requested by writing to us with your order number and upgrade details
• if the actions of the person installing the components cause damage to the computer, the warranty will be void;
• if you install components that are not purchased from us and they cause problems with your computer, the warranty will be void;
• if you install components that are not purchased from us we will in no way support you in installing them or with any problems you have relating to the components you have installed.
7. Taking your PC to a 3rd party to diagnose/repair a fault or upgrading may VOID all warranties on the order.
8. In the event of any failure of software, we will not be held liable to replace, re-install or compensate for any software that is lost, damaged, or corrupted.